By Alcia Lloyd
After the infamous fried chicken thief has been taken off the streets of Canterbury, you may be wondering, ‘where can i get fried chicken in the city?’ Well you’re probably not but we’ve got you covered anyway.
- KFC – It’s the obvious one but is reliable, there’s more than one KFC in Canterbury, but the main ones are on the high-street and one in Maybrook retail park.
- Chicken Cottage – This one’s a classic, its located on the high-street (at the bottom by West Gate towers.)
- Nando’s – not always fried chicken but still chicken.. this ones at the bottom of the high-street to!
- Saint Smokeys – This ones a popular restaurant, listed as a BBQ house there’s all kinds of fried and BBQ’d treats available. Its located by the cathedral.
- The Penny Theatre – Wednesday is chicken day here, 25p a wing! if that doesn’t sell it to you I don’t know what will. Bargain.